Technicians are responsible for medical treatments (general practice, urgent care, and emergency), radiographs, technician appointments, client education, surgical monitoring and periodontal treatments.
$2000 Signing and Retention Bonus
We are a privately owned 24-hour general and emergency practice. We have a 4-day work week and candidates must be available for weekends and some holidays. We are an AAHA-Accredited practice (since 1986). We have a fun and professional work environment with room to grow. We have digital radiography, digital whiteboard, ultrasound, laparoscopy and full monitoring equipment. We are very progressive and offer state-of-the-art medicine, surgery and dentistry. Technicians are responsible for medical treatments (general practice, urgent care, and emergency), radiographs, technician appointments, client education, surgical monitoring and periodontal treatments. Technicians are valued for their skills, abilities and compassion. We have specialists that have weekly office hours at our facility as well. The ideal team member is confident, reliable and able to shine independently and with the team. Essential skills are: critical thinking, attention to detail, positive attitude and a sense of humor.
We have monthly department meetings (with food) and monthly wellness activities. Our team has created a culture of camaraderie and mutual respect, and there is a dose of fun thrown in too. Please check out our Facebook page and our website. If you have a sense of humor and patient care is your passion, please submit your application/resume or contact us for more information.
All candidates given a conditional job offer must pass a drug screen (including marijuana) and a background check.
Education and Experience Required:
- CVT or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience is preferred
- Verifiable experience in lieu of certification will be considered
- Capable of the following physical movements: standing, sitting, walking, stooping or kneeling, reaching with arms, talking and hearing
- Ability to lift or carry at least 40 pounds without assistance
- Vision close and normal, color vision and depth perception
- Group medical, dental, vision and supplemental plans
- Uniforms provided
- CE Allowance
- PTO and Sick Pay
- Veterinary services discount and discounted pet food purchasing program
- 401k retirement savings plan with employer matching
- 15k term life insurance policy provided at no charge
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Development (training) program